Monday 16 February 2009

Bet you thought i wouldn't manage it eh??

Wow weeks go fast don't they, having promised that i would have at least one update per week here we are already.

So here we have teeth, very sharp ones too, bit of a fuzzy pic but holding her mouth open, tongue out of the way and holding the camera isn't so easy. This is taken a few days ago they have grown quite a bit since.



Siiting is almost mastered to, we were looking back through the blog and saw that Maud was sitting in her high chair at six months, so thought we should better get on training Henny a bit too. Not quite mastered yet, hence the super bloated cushions.

If i could just get this crunchy butterfly to my mouth...

aha yes ...

Uggghh heavier than i thought.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tim said...

Woohoo! Go Henny :) So cute too - I remember all these milestones via I&I for Maud too back in the day - I must say I am also loving all these new super improved blog features ... the I&I management are clearly pulling out all the stops lately! :)
Uncle Tim x x x